By sharing your screen, you give access to another person to view the screen and assist you while working on it, without being physically able to access the same. Screen sharing helps in solving many problems and situations, whenever, it is needed by you.
Owing to the spread during the unfortunate times of the coronavirus pandemic, share screen on facetime has become a professional take and help teams in better management, by saving their time and effort. You can review the work, give your suggestion for ideas, have team discussions, and much more, with the help of screen sharing.
But, if you are a Mac/iPad, or an iPhone user and are on facetime, you might have undergone trouble to share screen on facetime for sure. For those of you, who have a myth, that you can’t screen share on Facetime, here’ a myth breaker for you.
Steps for sharing your screen on Facetime
- You can make use of a webcam to share your screen while on a facetime call. This is one of the most feasible options. A physical webcam will let you give others access to suggestions and editing. But you will need your laptop or PC for this. Then, you simply need to face the webcam towards your laptop or computer screen and not directly in front of your face.
- The functionality shall be limited but it will enable the people viewing your screens to see your actions.
Check Here: Facetime for windows 10
You can share your screen by making use of the Message app also. This is pre-installed on Mac devices. You need not download anything. Simply, follow the steps mentioned below.
Sign in to your Messages app with your Apple ID.
- Open your group/individual chat with whom, you want to share the screen on facetime. You will find the details button on the top right corner and select the double screen option.
- Then, you can choose the option of sharing the screen after inviting me to share the screen on facetime.
However, there might be a chance that your internet connection does not work. Here’s how you can share a screen on facetime if you are offline.
- You can make use of the screen-sharing app that is also built-in, and connected it to your Mac through remote locations and devices.
- You need to open the spotlight search and then type in the screen sharing dialogue box that appears.
- Need to enter a hostname or an ID with which you wish to connect. This will enable the connection. All you need to do is enter, and leave the rest of the thing, on your Mac.
Sometimes, your Mac might not support the build-in devices so you can always turn to third-party supporters.
Facetime calls are all fun and games until you want to manage your projects and opt for the option of screen sharing. There is no direct option available so, there is always one step or the other for your rescue. You can try these options out and successfully, share your screen while on your facetime call with your friends, family, and team members.